Monday, December 9, 2013

Year 8 Camp



On tuesday the year 8 students from Pt England school went to Rotorua for camp,the campsite we went to was called keswick. We got a tutorial around the camp is was a pretty big area. When we pack all of our gear in our cabins we went for a hike up a mountain. We started going up the hill and then my friend Crusader started running so I ran with him. At the end I was so happy I finish I couldn’t wait to sit down on the bus and sleep.


On wednesday Morning we all went for a run, two laps around the camp. We sat down and waited for breakfast so we did our karakia and Hemene. When breakfast was ready we all went inside and started eating. After a while we went on a bus to the mud pools. when we got back to the campsite all the boys went for a swim.


Thursday the weather was really bad it was raining really had. We went for a walk around blue lake and after we went for a swim. After the swim I was really cold but then I put two jumpers on. It was so cold we got back to the camp and I put warm clothes on but Mrs Nua said that we're going to the pools.


The last day was really fun We pack up everything and stack it on the bus. The bus driver took us to the luge but we had to take a gondola up to the place. We got our helmets on and the instructor told us how to ride it. When it was my turn I went really fast but at the end the last turn I crashed. On the bus I had a big sleep and when I woke up and we were in auckland in panmure.
The year 8 camp was really fun thanks to the teachers that put it together for us.



No comments: