Monday, September 9, 2013

B.ball tournament


After being sick all week last week Mr Barks left me a spot in the Basketball team. Miss V had to text my Mum if I was allowed to play. My Mum replayed “if he want’s to” I said yes I put a school top on  and warmed up. All the boys got the gear and jumped in the van, Mr Barks said “ Do we want to win” we all said “YES”.

Our first game was against St Thomas it was a good match against them. I don't really know what the finial score was but all I know is we won. We hoped straight into the next game we won that one to but it was as close as the first game. We had a little break before our last game.

Getting ready for the last game in our pool we were outside and warmed up. The hooter went the game started, at half time we were losing. The hooter went and the second half started we went all out but we still losed we played very good. Waiting to see if we were in the play offs we all ate our lunch and were watching the other teams play. Mr Barks came back and said we were third, we all were sad but at less we can somewhere. We came home safely it was a cool tournament.

No comments: