Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Spoken word Peom



Where i’m from I see people skilfully skimming rocks I see it jump 123.


I hear laughter with happy ness from my little sister splashing in the water.


I leapt up off the rock as if I was Michael Jordan doing a slam dunk in the water.

Birds flying around in the breeze squawking for some cheese.


racing against my friends I was the first to past the finish line as if I was Usain Bolt.

Where I’m from there are pictures of my family on the walls.


I hear nothing but the buttons on the cellphone when my sister is on it 24-7

I smell something burning every time my sister is straightening her hair.

I feel like turning of the tv when my dad is watching it late at night so I can get some sleep.


I taste perfume every time my family and I got out to dinner. 


I see the kids dancing to the thumping music across the street.

No comments: