Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Narrative Story



There is nothing here but of massive gold mine looking straight at me. I was beginning to look for gold, suddenly a pack of wild wolves were running towards me. I thought for a moment there I was going to die but I killed them with my own hands.




The moment I saw the gold I was thinking of buying everything in the world. Pirates were at the back of me, one of them knocked me out and took the gold for themselves. By the way my name is Rambo and I am turning 13 in 6 days getting back to the story. The men were stunned to see me on the ground for about 5 minutes, I got up really slowly and I told my mates we are going to find them and get back our gold.




The only place you can find pirates is on the sea so we went down to the beach and looked around. We sat for a while and then I saw same people talking far away. It was the pirates I said “ they have my gold lets get them” we ran after them. They saw us so they ran to, I pushed the man who knocked me out and said don’t take my gold ever again. “ I got the gold I got the gold” I said to my mates Lets run back to the mine.




“WE HAVE THE GOLD” yay we got it, we shared it between 3 people. I was walking home looking at my gold, I tripped up and My gold went into the drain. “ My gold is gone NOOOOOOOOO” I walked home with nothing what a shame. I hear a bell when I knew it was just a dream I got up and I was laughing “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” it was a dream. Through the open door I could see A big bag of Something on the table, it had my name on it. It was the gold, what I thought it was just a Dream, The doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was a pirate outside my house. I screamed “ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” don’t take my gold, Trick or treat. Lucky but I don’t have lollies sorry but then I thought for a moment The gold is chocolate silly me. :P

No comments: