Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Future Aspirations



On Thursday last week we had five speakers come to our school. They talked about what they're doing with there life. There was even a kid around my age that came to talk to us.




We got split up into year 7’s and 8’s, the year 8’s went into the street which is the intermediate block. We had two speakers come with us the, first speakers name was Mosa he is studying at the University of Auckland. At the moment he’s studying politics and something in pacific rights. He was so funny, he gave some boys 2 dollars for getting some questions right.

The other speakers had a lot of interesting jobs like a marine biologist and even more. But there was a speaker that stood out to me, and his name was Christen Pang. He his 11 and is starting University next year for mathematic.

I was so amazed with everyone that came to talk to us. It made me think of what I want to do in life.

No comments: