Friday, October 28, 2011

ALL BLACKS


Who thought that the All Blacks would win the William Webb Elise Cup? I did! I knew that the AB’s (All Blacks) were going to win, even though I did have a funny feeling in my gut that France was very capable of stealing our prize.
8 to 7 was the last score for the game, it was really close for the Grand Final. All blacks first try and only try was from Tony Woodcock, he found a gap in the line out and he went for it. Terry Doustouir was the France captain and he got a try for them to come back in the game. He was the Man of the match because he had a brilliant game.
I Can not still believe that the All Blacks won the Rugby World Cup 2011...

1 comment:

Lorenzo said...

Hi Kingston nice writing you did about the all blacks winning the rugby world cup.