Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kiwi Kick




As we walk to our destination Kiwi kick, I started to rubb my hand briskly. It was that freezing my teeth were chattering and I didn’t know how to stop it. As the ball was up in the air it flew away from me and my mate.


The skills we learnt first  was the drop punt, "it was properly the best skill I learnt". Another skill we learnt was call the hand pass, it’s the way to pass to your team mates.


Our coach's Sandwich, Anita and Mike were very good teaching as how to play the sport. The first week Mike and Sam ( Sam is short for Sandwich ) came down. Second time around Anita came with Sam." I have never learnt another skill this term".

1 comment:

Kayde said...

Kia Ora Kingston.....

That is an awesome post about kiwi-kick. Sounds fun! I know it is because I was there.:)! Keep up the good work!

From Kayde